HAMMONTON – Winners in the 2015 Cruisin’ Classics Auto Club car show at the 29th annual Red White & Blueberry Festival have been named.
Car show winners
• Best of Show, 1961 Chrysler 300G owned by Bill Irving of Watertown
• President’s Award, 1969 Ford Fairlane Cobra-Jet owned by George Beekley of Elmer
• School Choice Award, 1940 Cadillac Touring Sedan owned by Lon Overman of Seaville
• Blueberry Award, 1969 Chevelle SS owned by Dave and Gina Branderbit of Northfield
Top 20 award winners
• 1920 Model T Speedster Race Car owned by Joe and Kim Minchelli of Cape May Court House
• 1930 Ford Cabriolet Convertible owned by William J Tomajko of Buena
• 1932 Ford Coupe owned by Geoffrey Kline of Hamilton
• 1932 Ford Sedan Delivery owned by Jim Thompson of Galloway
• 1934 Ford Pickup owned by Tom Torres of Hammonton
• 1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe owned by Danny Coleman of Atco
• 1936 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery Truck owned by John Bittle of Blackwood
• 1936 Chevrolet Coupe owned by Lee and Helen Baker of Egg Harbor
• 1940 Ford Coupe owned by Fred Cassetta of Hammonton
• 1940 Ford Panel Truck owned by Bruce Roberts of Wyoming, Del.
• 1947 Willys Overlander owned by Timmothy Hagar of Yardville
• 1948 Lincoln Convertible owned by John Caselli of Newfield
• 1953 Oldsmobile Super 88 Convertible owned by Bob Petters of Berlin
• 1953 Chevrolet owned by Gene Melfi of Sewell
• 1953 Buick Special 2-door Hardtop owned by Gloria Englehart of Elmer
• 1954 MG model TF-1800 owned by Bob and Kris Hill of Greenville, Del.
• 1958 Pontiac Starchief Tri-Power owned by James and Donna Verttolli of Millville
• 1966 Chevrolet El Camino owned by Nick Dellaquila of Millville
• 1967 Chevrolet Camaro R/S owned by Jimmy Georgoulianos of Hammonton
• 1973 Volkswagen West Falia owned by Yara of East Hampton
And, of course, none of it would be possible without the trophy sponsors.
They are: Action Auto Body, Al & Rich's Gulf/Citgo, Arena Buick GMC, Bruno’s Auto Parts, Di Matteo Winery, Dr. Frank J. Arico DMD, Frog Rock, J. Berenato Farms, JSM Blueberries, LLC, Marcello's Restaurant, Marinella Funeral Home, Inc., Mercy Medical (Dr. Mike Lurakis), NAPA of Hammonton, VAL-U Auto Parts, Nino’s Pizza Rama, Our Expressions Florist, RF Demarco Nursery, Showcase Sports, Silver Coin Diner, South Jersey Laundry and Superior Automotive.