WATERFORD TWP. - The township hopes to make at least $200,000 in a public land auction later this month.
The sales will begin in the municipal building at 10 a.m. March 29, when township officials will hold a public auction for eight properties. The sites are undeveloped, wooded lots as small as a third of an acre to 24-acre lots.
An earlier version of this story incorrectly said officials would be accepting sealed bids.
All bids are subject to township committee approval.
The township set starting bids for the following properties:
- $2,500, 0.35 acres, 2321 Whispering Pines Drive
- $1,500, 0.46 acres, 2210 Whispering Pines Drive
- $53,400, 1.68 acres, 728 Sixth St.
- $44,900, 4.97 acres, 2452 Medford Road
- $48,500, 19.4 acres, 2463 Linden Ave.
- $24,000, 9.59 acres, 2372 Gennessee Ave.
- $17,000, 17.08 acres, 1009 Maple Ave.
- $12,100, 24.25 acres, 2462 Linden Ave.
Contact Waterford Township at (856) 768-2300.